Criminal Lawyer Toronto
Gregory W. Leslie Law LLP (Barrister and Solicitor)
With Over 20 years of experience practicing inside the Canadian criminal justice system, Gregory W. Leslie knows how to use the law to defend his clients rights. He vigorously defends his clients who have been unfairly charged with a broad spectrum of criminal offenses ranging from simple assault to cyber-crimes of varying degrees.
Gregory W. Leslie Barrister and Solicitor is a leading criminal defense lawyer, with his firm located conveniently in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Competent representation is implemented from the earliest phase of the criminal proceeding through to trial, with a priority on client service, confidentiality, and ardent assistance to your rights.
We Will Defend You Against The Following Charges
Please be aware that the following descriptions are very basic in nature. If you need legal advice on any of the following, we would recommend that you contact as soon as possible.
- Domestic Assault – Assault and a spouse or partner.
- Impaired Driving (DUI) – Anyone who has consumed alcohol or drugs to the point of impairing the ability to drive.
- Murder Charges – A person can be charged for the first or second degree murder, depending on the charges laid by the police.
- Manslaughter – Assault where the person dies however there is no intent from the person charged for the offence.
- Sexual Assault – Any type of assault that is sexual in nature.
- Theft – Illegally taking property that belongs to someone else.
- Conspiracy – Two or more people conspiring to commit a crime.
- Assault – Any assault that doesn’t fall under domestic assault.
- Forgery – Falsifying a document or name.
- Break and Enter – Illegally entering into a commercial or residential property.
- Child Pornography – Possession or distribution of media, literature or pictures of children under the age of 16.
Toronto Criminal Lawyer
Mr Leslie has practiced Criminal Law in the Toronto area, for over 20 years. He has mentored and advised young criminal lawyers on the law and cross-examination techniques and strategies. He is a fearless advocate and is driven towards the human element of criminal law and enjoys the opportunity to help others navigate out of the worst problems of their lives. He has represented, and continues to represent, people charged with all types of criminal offences. No case is too big. No case is too small. No case is too tough. Mr. Leslie is committed to working tirelessly to ensure the best results on your matter.
Have you been charged with a criminal offense?
If you are charged with a crime, choosing the right criminal lawyer is the most important decision you will ever make. Gregory W. Leslie is a buffer between the power of the police and government and his client’s rights. Some situations call for an aggressive stance while other situations require quiet strategy. There is more than one way to win a case. Mr. Leslie’s forte is criminal jury trials. Mr. Leslie is well known for his vigorous and innovative approach to the defense of all criminal trials ranging from Murder down to Impaired Driving or Domestic Assault. All files accepted by Mr. Leslie will be treated as serious cases deserving the utmost attention. He has a proven track record for success. He will work with and alongside you throughout every stage of the criminal court process.
Greg, you saved me from a missing the most important years of my first born child. I will forever be grateful to you and your staff. D.G.
Mr. Leslie, my family and I want to thank you for rescuing us during the darkest time of our lives. With your knowledge and expertise, we have our sanity back – thank you! R.S.
Gregory – you are talented and tireless. My sincerest thanks to you and your staff. T.D.
From the bottom of my heart – thank you. Thank for you listening to me during my numerous phone calls and visits. Thank you for reassuring my family and I. Thank you for winning the biggest battle of my life. S.L.
Being a criminal lawyer in Toronto does not exclude services provided to the greater Toronto, and Ontario areas.